How we collect information about you
When you sign up for service through the laundrycare.biz website, you voluntarily provide us with your contact information including your address, phone number and email address as well as your financial information. This information is collected so that we can accurately perform pick up and drop off services and so that we can communicate with you regarding your laundry services.
If you open a eKoala Laundry Care account, we may collect the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
- Financial information, such as the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you give us when you use eKoala Laundry Care Services.
- Detailed cleaning preferences that pertain to your garments.
We may also collect additional information from or about you in other ways, such as through contact with our customer support team, results when you respond to a survey and from interactions with associates/representatives of eKoala Laundry Care.
How we protect and store personal information
Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the US. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are physical access controls to your data and information access authorization controls.
How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
- eKoala Laundry Care Associates and Mentors – individuals who provide laundry service to you or your business.
- Service providers who help with our business operations such as fraud prevention, accounting, marketing and technology services. These service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Credit bureaus and collection agencies to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to Laundry Care or one of its affiliates; when we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our Terms of Service.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
ekoala Laundry Care will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
How you can access or change your personal information
You can edit your personal and payment information at any time by submitting changes through the online, sign up form. You can close your account through a written request sent to email@example.com. If you close your eKoala Laundry Care account, we will mark your account in our database as “Closed,” but may retain personal information from your account to collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, prevent fraud, enforce our Terms of Service, or take other actions as required or permitted by law.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.